Rotolight RL48 – Easy to use and fast to set up, great on location or in a studio
Easy to use and fast to set up, great on location or in a studio. The Rotolight rl48-b stealth delivers ‘Flicker Free’ continuous light with excellent colour rendering (CRI>91) and provides soft, diffuse lighting featuring that classic ‘Ring-Light’ effect without ‘Red Eye’ or shadows.
Includes seven ‘Lee Filters’ Lighting Gels for variable colour temperatures plus dimming / diffusion and minus green filters. Slips directly onto most shotgun microphones or mounts onto your lighting stand / tripod or Hot-Shoe camera accessory via the Rotolight RL48-STAND adapter (sold separately).
• Ideal for Portraiture, Macro or Interview / ENG lighting on location or in studio.
• Delivers calibrated 6300K, 5600K “Daylight”, 4300K and 3200K “Tungsten” light
• Hot light equivalent: 100w ; 242 Lux at 1m ; 1000 Lumen; Continuous flicker free output, CRI>91
• 140º Degree Beam Angle for shadowless soft-light, classic ‘ring-light’ effect.
• CTO Filters Supplied: Lee 205, 223, and 285 ; ND/Diffusion Filters Supplied: Lee 298, 209, and 216
• Works well as a macro light source down to 4cm from subject
• Native Colour Temperature: 5600K ‘Indirect Daylight’ ; Variable Colour Temperature : 6300K ‘Direct Daylight’, 4300K ‘Mixed light’ and 3200K ‘Tungsten’ with included filters